Weddings Mornington Peninsula
Are You Planning A Wedding Ceremony And Want To Have Treasured Memories Of Your Special Milestone Moment?
Whatever your desire for your milestone moment, I would be honoured to work with you by using my knowledge, experience and integrity, together with the uniqueness of each couple’s journey to create a ceremony that’s just right for you.
The Mornington Peninsula
Your wedding ceremony is an integral part of your big day, so you want to be able to soak it up and be relaxed, knowing it is going to go well.
So let me use my talents and ideas to prepare your ceremony.
I thoroughly enjoy taking the time to really get to know my couples and your unique story and desires. I then take all this and create a ceremony that’s fun and relaxed, full of love and laughter, reflective of you and your relationship and an absolute joy to deliver amongst your nearest and dearest. It’s my job to make the process clear and easy and help create a wedding ceremony you love. Your day – your decision. Now that’s exciting!
What’s included in my service: –
- an initial obligation free meeting either face to face or FaceTime
- comprehensive resource kit including ways to get creative with ritual ideas, vow and music ideas
- professional guidance and unlimited phone and email contact
- a unique and personal ceremony reflecting you and your relationship
- professional wireless PA system including microphones with Bluetooth for music
- completion and lodgement of all legal documentation
- gentle reassurance to settle any nerves, big smiles, free hugs, a tissue ready if needed and my genuine desire to see you have the most amazing ceremony EVER!!
- Give me a call or drop me an email to check my availability for your date.
- We meet in person and chat about your plans and vision for your special day – obligation free! If one or both of you are overseas or interstate – no stress – as I will assist you as to what needs to be done.
- I will cover my role before the ceremony, on the ‘big day’ and afterwards and walk you through the legal requirements of getting married in Australia.
- We click and you book me – your date, time and place are now secured and our exciting journey together – yay!
- You receive a wedding resource pack of ideas and options to help get your creative juices flowing with ceremony ideas and complete the Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM).
- I will draft an engaging and fun ceremony that genuinely reflects you and your relationship and tells ‘your story’.
- I will email this draft for you to read and make changes as you desire. This can happen a few times so we can get your ceremony just as you desire.
- We meet for a rehearsal at the venue or another suitable place, a week or so out from your ceremony, at which time any final directions are decided.
- Your big day arrives, and I deliver your engaging and fun ceremony with style and warmth, (always having a trusty tissue if needed) for you and your family and friends to enjoy.
- All legal documentation will be completed and lodged, contacting you when your marriage certificate is ready.
- You live a long and happy life together.
Make an equiry below before your special day is fully booked out.
0412 366 203
Balnarring Beach, Melbourne